Samstag, 7. Februar 2015

Travelling around the area - long distance trains and buses

As I told in one of the posts below I am planning to do some travelling in Finland with the Student Card Certificate but when I planned my arrival at Turku I was also told about the Onnibus where you can get tickets for 1 to 15 Euros to get from Helsinki to Turku when booking in advance.

This offer is very cheap and it will only take you 2 hours to travel to one of those places. Moreover, the Onnibus has free wifi connection and the buses run approximately every 1-2 hours from the Hotel Caribia near the Student Village. That is why I already decided to go to Helsinki with some friends at the second weekend we were staying in Finland. But more about the travel destination “Helsinki” in one of the following blogs. There is more to come.

When I travelled to Stockholm in Sweden I took the ferry from Helsinki. The price for this trip was 34 euros (from Helsinki to Stockholm and back). My friends and I stayed there in a cabin for those two nights we have been travelling. The ferry we took was called viking line. We have already planned another trip to Tallinn by ferry during the winter break which I am really looking forward to.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen