Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2015

My apartment

For my stay in Finland I decided to rent a room in a 3 room shared apartment through TYS. TYS (Turun Ylioppilaskyläsäätiö) is an organisation which offers different apartments all over Turku. Another possibility to live in Turku would be the Retrodorm which is a student house, and as well the Student Village apartments where you have your own room (bathroom included) and share the kitchen with other people living at the same floor.


To get an apartment I already had to apply in November even though the TYS has to reserve some apartments for exchange students. On December I got an answer that I can move into a 2 room shared apartment at Aamurusko.
I was really excited about my stay at the apartment because this is the first time I am living in a proper apartment on my own, actually together with a friend.

My apartment has 3 different rooms: my room, my flatmates room, the kitchen and a small hallway. The monthly rent for this apartment is 305 Euros and there is furniture equipment already included in the price. I really appreciated the offer of getting an apartment offered by TYS even though it was quite far away from the city centre.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen