Samstag, 9. Mai 2015

Time to leave

As time already passed by, it is soon time to say goodbye. This semester in Finland went by extremely fast and when looking back I can't believe that I have spent more than 4 months in Finland now. Once you take off, you first think of the time being extremely long but in the end you have to admit that you can't even explain how fast time went.

Going abroad is one of the best opportunities you can get in life and even though I had some difficulties finding the most suitable courses for my studies, I also learnt a lot for my own personality. Being on your own and having to fix things by yourself is one of the best experiences you can make when going abroad. There are always things you could make different the next time but those mistakes make you feel stronger next time. 

Once you have lived in another country, you get more and more into travelling and would like to spend some time somewhere else more often. 

I liked staying in Finland and it was extremely nice to come here during the spring semester because I was able to experience both, winter and spring in Turku. Those two times are completely different and therefore it was a great chance to be here during both seasons. Especially the landscape during the Spring period is overwhelming :)

At the food festival on Friday evening I was able to enjoy the sun outside and try some food outside with a Spanish, Finnish and French friend of mine.
foodfestival in Turku
Last but not least, I most of all enjoyed meeting so many different people. There are a lot of people from all over the world who I really started to like and get friends with. There are people from Spain, the Czech Republic, Romania, France, Northern Ireland, Belgium, Austria, Germany, Finland, Australia, Canada, Britain, ... I am glad that I have been able to meet some many nice and welcoming people. :)
One more picture of the beautiful landscape in Finland!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen